1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.— 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
I DONT THINK YOU GET IT
IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHES PRETTY IT WILL BOOST HER SELF CONFIDENCE FOREVER
SO IF YOU FIND A GIRL PRETTY
GROW A SET AND TELL HER
no ok but like 2 years ago this one guy called me pretty and I still remember it to this day like whenever I think I’m ugly I’m like well at least that one guy that one time thought I was pretty
WARNING THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS CATCALLING OR SAYING “HEY SEXY”, ETC.
THAT MAKES YOU A DBAG